Delta State University Direct Entry Application Form | DELSU Direct Entry (DE) Screening 2018/2019 Session.
Delta State University (DELSU) direct entry admission application form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the undergraduate programme of the Delta State University (DELSU).
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available postgraduate programmes and other Delta State University (DELSU) admission details below.
⇒ DELSU Scholarships
Please share this!
The Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) has started the registration process for admission into her degree programmes for all interested and qualified direct-entry candidates.
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening.
- On-line application will start from Friday 24th August, 2018
- Application website closes at 6.00p.m on Friday 14th September, 2018
- Screening will take place on Tuesday 18th September, 2018
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
Click online Application
Click screening exercise
Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
Submit the form and generate PIN
Print out the PIN generated
Visit any of the specified banks for payment
2. (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2018 screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for Wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated for automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com