Delta State University Direct Entry Application Form | DELSU Direct Entry (DE) Screening 2019/2020 Session.
Delta State University (DELSU) direct entry admission application form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the undergraduate programme of the Delta State University (DELSU).
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available postgraduate programmes and other Delta State University (DELSU) admission details below.
⇒ DELSU Scholarships
Please share this!
The Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) has started the registration process for admission into her degree programmes for all interested and qualified direct-entry candidates.
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening.
- On-line application will start from 8th July, 2019
- Application website closes at 6.00p.m on 31st July, 2019
- Screening will take place on Monday 5th August, 2019 to Thursday 8th August, 2019.
SEE ALSO: HOW TO APPLY FOR DELSU 2019/2020 POST UTME FORM
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement Slip
Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. DIRECT ENTRY registration slip, SSCE/WASC result, OND, A’level, NCE, Local Government of Origin and Birth certificate.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ngand www.delsuonline.com for more information.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated for automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com