Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Programme Admission Application Form 2018/2019 Session.
EDEPOLY HND admission application form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the HND programme of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available postgraduate programmes and other Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State HND admission details below.
Please share this!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND Courses – Full Time.
Click here to see the list of HND programmes of EDEPOLY
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
Application for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND programs will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant Field and five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes
- Candidates applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview
- Candidates with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing
- It is mandatory for HND full-Time applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Number used for their ND programs.
How To Purchase Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Form.
Application forms for HND FULL TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only. Successful completion of the programme will lead to admission into any of the programmes run in Polytechnic.
Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App etc.).
Process Your Application here
Detailed information about the programmes, entry requirements, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
Closing Date: 31st August, 2018.