This is to inform the general public and all interested & qualified candidates who chose Federal School of surveying, Oyo State, FSSOYO as their First Choice Institution in the 2017 UTME that the school management has announced the Post-UTME Screening Exercise Date.
- The FSSOYO 2017/2018 Admission Screening Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, 25th October, 2014 at the school’s Lecture Theater by 8:00 am prompt.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR FSSOYO POST UTME
All candidates who chose Federal School of Surveying, Oyo State as their First preferred Monotechnic Institution and who scored 150 and above and must have written Physics, Mathematics among other subjects during 2014 UTME are eligible to participate in the screening exercise coming up on the 25th Oct. 2014.
Procedure for Documentation;
* Interested and Eligible candidates should pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2,500) at the School’s Bursary on or before 4.00pm Thursday, 23rd October, 2014.
* Formal Documentation follows at Admission and Record’s Office.
* On the screening day candidates are expected to come with the following documents;
* copy of UTME Result slip
* copies of O’level results provided it is available
* Receipt of payment of (Two thousand and Five Hundred naira ) screening Fee
* Writing materials: Biro, Pencil, Eraser, Calculator etc