FUAM has started the sales of application into her undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for its First Degree Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their institution of choice.
All applicants seeking admission into FUAM are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2017/2018 academic session admission. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit https://fees.uam.edu.ng
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
3. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR)Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
4. Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
5. Proceed with the completion of the form
6. Correctly enter your O’Level results
7. Confirm your entries
8. Submit your application
9. Print out your acknowledgement slip
10. Await the announcement
The Date, Time and Venue of your Screening will be communicated to you.