- 1 FUOYE Post UTME Application Form | Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME/DE Screening 2018/2019 Session.
- 2 How To Apply For FUOYE Admission – 2018/2019 Session.
- 3 Who Can Apply For FUOYE Post UTME / DE Form?
- 4 FUOYE Post UTME Registration Procedures.
- 5 Courses Available in FUOYE for 2018/2019 Admission.
- 6 When will FUOYE Admission Application End?
- 7 FUOYE NEWS | 2017 ADMISSION UPDATES
FUOYE Post UTME Application Form | Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME/DE Screening 2018/2019 Session.
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available programmes and other Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) admission details below.
Please share this!
How To Apply For FUOYE Admission – 2018/2019 Session.
FUOYE has started the sale of application form into her undergraduate programmes for both UTME and Direct-entry candidates for the 2017/2018 academic session.
FUOYE Post-UTME cut-off mark is 150 for Pre-degree & 180 for UTME candidates respectively.
This is to inform the general public that the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise of Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2017/2018 session will take place as indicated below:
FUOYE online admission Screening exercise will hold between Friday, 20th July – Friday, 31st August, 2018.
Who Can Apply For FUOYE Post UTME / DE Form?
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 180 and above.
- FUOYE accepts 150 and above in the UTME for the pre-degree students of FUOYE.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- In addition to item (iii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Procedures.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency
- On the name of MDA field: Type/Select “ Federal University Oye-Ekiti-1000134”
- Under Name of services/Purpose select “Project”
- In the description field type in: 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter the amount to be paid
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone Number
- Proceed to payment.
- Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website fuoye.edu.ng and click on Admission to select 2018 UTME screening/ Direct Entry from the home page to continue your registration
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 31st August, 2018
Courses Available in FUOYE for 2018/2019 Admission.
When will FUOYE Admission Application End?
FUOYE Post-UTME Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 31st August
Applicants that do not strictly adhere to the instructions above will be disqualified
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: email@example.com or contact: 08035769697, 08034430891 between 8:00am – 4:00pm.