How To Apply For FUOYE Pre-degree Programme.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Pre-Degree Programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/NECO at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (Humanities). However, students with deficiencies may apply, provided the deficiencies would have been rectified before the completion of the Pre-Degree Session.2.0 DURATION
The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
3.0 REGISTRATION FEE
Each candidate will be required to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only, excluding bank charges as Registration fee.
4.0 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
5.0 SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their application forms are duly and carefully completed. You should provide a unique email address
- The date for entrance screening is Thursday, 10th October, 2019
- Applicants are to note that the 2019/2020 Pre-Degree entrance examination will be computer-based.
6.0 AVAILABLE SUBJECTS’ COMBINATIONS:
Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics
Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics
Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies
7.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Candidates are expected to note that the examination comes up at Ikye Ifenacho ICT Centre, behind United Bank of Africa (UBA), Oye-Ekiti. Please ensure you print the Examination Slip.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 UTME and score the minimum cut-off mark during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS’ COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
8.0 IMPORTANT NOTICE
- Submit a valid e-mail address and a valid cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Registered Candidates are requested to visit our website: http://predegree.fuoye.edu.ng for any other information.
9.0 CLOSING DATE
Not yet specified
All candidates should note that FUOYE HAS NOT AUTHORISED any Person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf.
Application is strictly on-line at http://portal.fuoye.edu.ng/predegree
Applicants that do not strictly adhere to the instructions above will be disqualified
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT PRE-DEGREE WEBSITE: predegree.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: email@example.com or contact
Daniel Abiodun Adeyemo