How To Apply For FUPRE Maritime and Offshore Studies Admission 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, has started the application processes for admission into the Centre for Maritime and Offshore Studies Programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Maritime and Oil/Gas industries are need of trained and qualified personnel to develop the industries and grow the local content requirements. In line with the vision of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources to achieve this objective, The Centre for Maritime and Offshore Studies of the University in conjunction with some Maritime and Oil/Gas industries hereby advertises for trainings programmes.
FUPRE MARITIME AND OFFSHORE STUDIES – COURSES OFFERED.
3. Pipeline Technology
4. Shipping/Maritime Transport Management and Logistics
5. Offshore/Marine Corrosion Management
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUPRE MARITIME AND OFFSHORE STUDIES ADMISSION.
1. Click Apply Now.
2. Fill the application form carefully with your biodata, O’ level result and your Bank Teller details.
3. Verify the information you have entered if there is any mistake, thereafter, click Submit button.
4. Print your confirmation page.
– Use a valid email for your registration
Application Fee is Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N6,500) Only.
ACCOUNT NAME: Centre for Maritime and Offshore Studies/Generic College Limited
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0122649004