FUTA Post UTME Application Form | Federal University of Technology Akure Post UTME Screening 2019/2020 Session.
FUTA has started the sales of application form into her undegraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Federal University of Technology, Akure online registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 Academic session has commenced.
FUTA POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session that the online registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise will commence on Wednesday, 11th July, 2018.
REGISTRATION: Monday, 1st July to 26TH July, 2019.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME .
Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure their First Choice Institution in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form.
SCREENING FEE: is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on e-Tranzact platform only.
Candidates are required to:
i. Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
ii. Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
iii. Print out a copy.
The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All affected candidates are to submit their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) from Monday, 1st July to Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.
- Candidates are to note that the deadline for submission of their O’ level results would NOT be extended; and any candidate who failed to upload his/her results would NOT be considered for admission by the University.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
DAY 1 : Tuesday, 30th July, 2019
- School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT),
- School of Environmental Technology (SET),
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS),
- School of Health & Health Technology (SHHT)
DAY 2: Wednesday, 31st July, 2019
- School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
DAY 3: Thursday, 1st August, 2019
- School of Computing (SOC) and
- School of Sciences (SOS)
DAY 4: Friday, 2nd August, 2019
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08085976967, 08068209911 and 08118770353