Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade, (GAPOSA) National Diploma (Full Time) Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session is OUT!
This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2019 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum scored required for public polytechnics that the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade POST UTME screening exercise applications form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME are also invited for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
- Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information.
You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.