National Open University of Nigeria Admission Application Details.
NOUN admission application form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the Undergraduate & postgraduate programmes of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available programmes and other NOUN admission details below.
⇒ Available Scholarships
Please share this!
How to apply for admission into National Open University of Nigeria.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is an open and distance learning (ODL) institution established in July 1983 by President Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari – the first executive president of Nigeria and the University’s founding President. President Shagari envisioned a university with the capacity to admit and satisfy the education and skill needs of Nigerians no matter their status or circumstances.
Official Admission Website: https://www.nouonline.net/
How To Apply For Open University Admission .
Noun Admission Requirements and Step by Step Procedure on How to Apply for Admission into National Open University of Nigeria
- An applicant for undergraduate admission into NOUN is normally expected to have a minimum of 5 o-level credits including English Language and Mathematics.
- Additional requirements might apply for some programmes and these can be viewed after selecting the Programme and entry level at the Faculty’s admission page.
- To apply for a programme, select the Faculty, choose the programme and entry level so that the View Requirement button is enabled. Clicking this button will reveal the corresponding entry requirement and enable the Apply button on the pre-payment application page.
- Fill in all the remaining details on the page before submitting.
- On successful submission of the pre-payment form, you are redirected to Remita to obtain an RRR invoice which should be used to effect payment for the application form.
- An applicant who pays online using a payment card will automatically obtain the online form which must be filled before submission.
- Applicants who pay through a bank branch must click on Continue after payment… and enter their Unique ID and RRR. They are also given the opportunity to change the Programme applied for.
- Applicants who had paid using an RRR generated last semester or earlier must restart the application process upto the point when they are re-directed to remita. They should now use the newly generated UniqueID with the old RRR used for payment when they click Proceed after payment.
- In all cases a successful payment will lead to the generation of an online application form which should be filled before submission online. The admission process is automated and the outcome is virtually instantaneous!
- Please print your form and admission letter and bring them to your chosen Study Centre for verification by an Admin Officer.
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening
NOUN AVAILABLE COURSES AND FACULTIES
|Faculty of Agriculture|
|Faculty of Arts|
|Faculty of Education|
|Faculty of Health Sciences|
|Faculty of Law|
|Faculty of Management Sciences|
|Faculty of Sciences|
|Faculty of Social Sciences|
USEFUL NOUN ADMISSION LINKS: