IGBAJO POLY ND ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
Igbajo Polytechnic has began the sales of her ND Full-Time and Daily Part-Time Programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Igbajo Polytechnic underlisted National Diploma Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Admission Requirements.
5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with deficiency in one of the major Subjects may be considered for student applying for daily part time.
SALES OF FORMS –
- ND – Application Form – N2,000.00
To Apply for our 2019/2020 ADMISSION
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2019 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be cosidered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08051155177, 08033600739, 08035676161