HOW TO APPLY FOR JABU UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION.
How to obtain Joseph Ayo Babalola University, JABU admission screening forms for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session .
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. Application is open to both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE : Monday, 15th to Wednesday, 17th July, 2019.
JABU CUT OFF MARK: 140
Screening Venue: Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State, Nigeria.
JABU Admission Requirements.
Candidates wishing to apply for admission into the University must possess GCE, O/L, SSCE (WAEC), NECO, NABTEB or equivalent with minimum credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics at one or two sittings. Interested candidates who have already applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their first choice University to Joseph Ayo Babalola University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB;
- Obtain Joseph Ayo Babalola university Application Form;
- Participate in the screening exercise.
“Awaiting result” candidates can also apply provided their results will be available by September of the year in which admission is required. Specific College/Departmental requirements are as indicated below.
Admission Requirements – Direct Entry Candidates.
- 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO or equivalent subjects listed under each programme, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with upper Credit or NCE at Credit level in any institution recognized by the University.
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University Diploma.
- Diploma from any other recognized Universities.
JABU Available Undergraduate Programmes and Requirements.
Click here to see the updated list of courses offered by JABU and the requirements ( CLICK HERE)
How to Apply for JABU Admission.
Application forms can be obtained from the under-listed centers on presentation of N5,000.00 bank draft drawn in favour of Joseph Ayo Babalola University:
- Academic Office, Joseph Ayo Babalola University Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State.
- Christ Apostolic Church, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Basorun, Ibadan.
- Lagos Office: No. 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- Christ Apostolic Church, FCC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Game Village, Roundabout before VIO Office, Area 1, Abuja.
- Christ Apostolic Church, Yaba DCC Headquarters, 13, Odewale Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
- Christ Apostolic Church, Mushin DCC Headquarters, 1, C.A.C Street, Olorunsogo, Mushin, Lagos.
- Christ Apostolic Church, IKorodu DCC Headquarters, 12, Towolawi Close, Ikorodu, Lagos.
- Christ Apostolic Church, Rivers DCC, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Christlad Bookshop, shop 4, Ibukun Oluwa Shopping Complex, opposite City Stadium, Omo West Area, Osogbo.
- Quality Educational Consult, 2A, Ajayi Street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos. Tel: 08069388903, 08039565285, 08023232844 and 08033518551
- Ilorin Centre, 192, Ibrahim Taiwo road, opposite Wema Bank, Ilorin. Tel: 07039027708
For further information, contact these numbers;
Main Campus: 08077611654, 08083145583, JABU Lagos Office: 08023182895, 08033221556 Abuja Office: 08051168991, Port Harcout Office: 08038906494,
All draft must carry the full names of applicants at the back.
Online registration issues, call 08113992333
UBA Bank Plc Account No: 1018822796
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED BY JABU | NIGERIA UNIVERSITY NEWS