HOW TO APPLY FOR DIRECT ENTRY FORM
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has commenced the sales of Direct Entry form. ( Admission into 200 level)
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), announced that the 2017 JAMB Direct Entry Registration will commence from today Monday, 10th July,2017. (2017 DE: JAMB TO BEGIN THE SALES OF 2017 DIRECT ENTRY FORM 13TH JULY. )
JAMB Direct Entry is mainly for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the university. Normally, those who gained admission into the university via direct entry will start from part 2 or 200 level in their university of choice provided they were offered admission.
To apply for JAMB Direct Entry, you must have at least diploma certificates listed below:
Cambridge A Level, B Sc, HND, ICAN, ND, NCE, OND, JUPEB and IJMB.
All the holders of the diploma certificates listed above would be admitted provided they pass the direct entry examination and possesses the institution requirements.
IMPORTANT DIRECT ENTRY INFORMATION
JAMB DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Candidates with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
(a) A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level G.C.E. and the others.
(b) Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
(c) Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Educa␣on Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
(d) Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
(e) Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
How to Apply for 2017 JAMB Direct Entry.
- Registration fee for the 2017 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name. date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
WHERE TO BUY JAMB DIRECT ENTRY FORM.
You can obtain you JAMB direct entry form in ; Designated commercial banks, JAMB CBT centers or JAMB state offices.
JAMB CONTACT DETAILS AND OFFICIAL WEBSITES
PHONE: 08123658955, 08166335513
Website (1) http://www.jamb.gov.ng (2) http://www.jamb.org.ng Contact our Support Centre at support.jamb.org.ng