All hope is not lost!
is to inform the general public especially 2016 UTME candidates who
applied for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic for National Diploma and
B. Tech (Ed) in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna
100 level and Direct Entry that Kaduna Polytechnic will conduct its
Post UTME screening exercise. The details are as follows:
Kaduna Polytechnic 2nd Choice Post UTME Eligibility.
Post UTME screening is open to ONLY candidates who chose Kaduna
Polytechnic as their 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 180 and above
in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for
National Diploma and B. Tech (Ed) 100 Level as well as all Direct Entry
How to Apply for Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are to pay a fee of N2,500.00 using the Remita Website (www.remita.net) in the following procedure:
- Click “pay a Federal Government Agency” link;
- Enter “Federal Kaduna Polytechnic” as name of the MDA;
- Select the service type (Post UTME Screening);
(after filling in the remaining information. Note that candidates are
to write the name of their department in the raw for description of
payment) to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), a unique
payment reference for your transaction, which should be presented at any
- Select your preferred payment channel to make payment. The payment channels are:
- Any branch of a commercial Bank nationwide;
- Debit/credit card (Master Card, Verve, Visa);
- Internet banking site;
- Digital Wallet/Mobile Money;
- Remita Profile (for registered remita users) and
evidence of payment at the Bursary Department, Central Administration,
Tudun Wada Campus or any of the College Accounts Sections for an
official receipt to be issued.
Payment starts from Monday, 14th November, 2016.
screening exercise is to hold between 21st – 25th November, 2016 from 9
a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Candidates are to report at the departments
offering their proposed programmes of study with the following items:
- Receipt of payment of Screening Fees obtained from the Bursary Division or College Accounts Section,
- JAMB Score Slip,
- Original SSC/NBC/NTC or Statement of Results.
- Candidates who have earlier paid for the screening against the 1st Choice Screening are not required to pay for this screening.
who appeared for the screening but found not qualified on grounds of
SSC/NTC/NBC but now acquired additional credits can reappear for the
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free:
Do you have any question concerning this post? Feel free to ask us via the comment box below