LASPOTECH ADMISSION – CUT-OFF MARKS, REQUIREMENTS, HOW TO APPLY, COURSES & FEES
LASPOTECH has started the sales of application form into her national diploma programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites eligible candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
LASPOTECH ND Admission Deadline:11th August, 2019..
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise.
All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum cut off mark of 150 and also have the required relevant O ’level credits as contained in the Jamb brochure.
Procedures for LASPOTECH Post UTME Registration.
Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e. mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions below to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result:
- Click on the ’’Admission” link on the navigation bar
- Select ADMISSION SCREENING;
- Click on ’’Continue” button
- Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Reg. Number as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabets, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 characters.
- Provide a working email and a valid GSM number
- Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate.
- You will be prompted to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb in size.
- Enter your UTME Scores
- Enter your O’Level Result(s) (Please indicate two sittings where necessary)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click ’’Submit”
- Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Print out your ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Institution.
N.B: Candidates are NOT expected to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08033805036