Interested and qualified candidates can now apply for undergraduate admission at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Please read the LAUTECH admission details below.
The Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted between Friday, July 27th and Saturday, 28th July, 2018 at 10:00am.
- proceed to log on to the university’s website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira(N5,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eye glasses or veil and
- Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
Other Relevant Information to Direct Entry Candidates:
- The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Thursday, September 13, to Saturday, September 22, 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Interview as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com.