Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU new postgraduate
students registration guidelines for the 2016/2017 academic session is
is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, postgraduate
programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session that the management of the
institution has released the registration guidelines.
SEE>>> MOUAU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST IS OUT
MOUAU New Postgraduate Students Registration Procedure.
- Intending PG students should check the UNIVERSITY PORTAL to see if they are been offered admission.
- If Intending PG student has been admitted, s/he proceeds to print the online admission letter and accepts the admission.
student has admitted the admission, student can generate RRR code for
acceptance fee of 25,000 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears
- After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening and collection of hardcopy of admission letter.
- Once screened by PG School, Admission clearance notification and FEE Advice (to be collected at room E11) is issued to student.
PG Student drops a copy of Admission clearance Notification at MOUAU
Portal office at PG ICT room to enable PORTAL mark him/her as cleared,
and proceed to pay School Charges. This leads student to the next stage.
Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal
website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge
- After payment of School fees charges, PG student
proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION
number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the
- Student now proceed to do ONLINE course registration and submit the following complete documents:
- Biodata form.
- Online course registration form.
- Photocopies of all payments made and any other documents required by PG School.
- Admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank
debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and
proceeding to any commercial bank in the country or the MOUAU
Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making
payments through their PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.
Hot : Everything you need to know about 2017 UTME,Direct Entry
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free:
Do you have any question concerning this post? Feel free to ask us via the comment box below