NDA Postgraduate Admission List
Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) postgraduate admission list has been released and can be checked online.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) that the management of the institution has released the admission list of candidates offered postgraduate admission to study for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All candidates can now access their admission status here.
HOW TO CHECK NDA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST.
Please follow the instructions below to check your admission status.
The list of admitted candidates can be accessed online.
How To Check NDA Postgraduate Admission List
The names of admitted candidates are contained on the attached PDF document;
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
1. Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 12 February 2018.
2. Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
3. Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
4. Registration for semester courses will start on 12 February 2018 and end on 5 March 2018.
5. Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
6. Students are expected to register online within the period and printout 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
7. Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as specified in the admission letter.
8. Lectures commences on 19 February 2018.
9. No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.