NECO GCE timetable for 2018 Nov/Dec is released. Interested candidate should see the timetable below.
2018 NECO GCE has been scheduled to commence on TUESDAY 16TH OCTOBER TO SATURDAY 17TH NOVEMBER, 2018.
- Candidates should confirm the specific Venues for Oral French, Arabic and Stenography I & IV from NECO State Office where they are sitting for the examination.
- Candidates should come along with their Computers/Laptops for Stenography Paper I & IV to the specified venue.
- The Nigerian languages i.e. Hausa. Igbo and Yoruba include the Literature aspect
- Possession of GSM in Examination Hall is PROHIBITED.
- Bring of PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR is not allowed.
- BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO SIT FOR THE EXAMINATION IN THEIR RESPECTIVE NECO STATE OFFICES AND MAKE USE OF THE SUPPLIED BRAILLE SHEET.
- THE ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE GIVEN 30 MINUTES EXTRA TIME ACROSS ALL PAPERS.