Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant positions for full time appointments at the Federal Fire Service (FFS), Nigeria:
Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment : Available Positions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty
- Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing
- Fire Assistant III (FA III)
- Fire Assistant II (FA II)
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF)
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II)
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I)
Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment Statutory Requirements.
1. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
2. Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
3. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
4. Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
5. Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
6. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
7. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
8. Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
9. Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
10. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Nigeria Federal Fire Service Latest Job Opportunities.