Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Form.
UNIZIK Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing admission application form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing programme of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH)
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available postgraduate programmes and other NAUTH admission details below.
⇒ NAUTH Scholarships
Please share this!
- National Diploma Programme (2017/2018 Academic Session)
- Higher national Diploma programme (2017/2018 Academic Session)
NAUTH Admission Requirements.
National Diploma (2017/2018 Academic Session):
- Minimum Score of 180 in 2017 UTME
- In addition to (a) above. candidates must have Five (5) credits at not more than Two (2) sittings in SSCE/WASC or their equivalent. The Subjects must include: Mathematics, English Language. Biology or Health Science, Physics or Chemistry. and any other subject chosen from Economics, Geography, Religious Knowledge. etc.
Higher National Diploma (2017/2018 Academic Session):
- National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with Minimum of Lower Credit.
- Professional Diploma/Technical Certificate. Information Management by HRORBN.
- Evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited Health Institution approved by the Board.
- Candidates with Pass (GAP 2.00 2.49) at the ND level with Two (2) or more years post ND cognate experience may be considered for admission.
Conditions for Admission:
- Screening of JAMB result, WASC and any other relevant certificate to determine qualification for admission.
- Candidates for Part II (HND) Programme shall answer professional questions and ND scheme.
How To Apply For NAUTH Admission.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
A Request for application forms should be sent with two self-addressed and stamped envelopes to the Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, (NAUTH), Nnewi and marked “attention of the Course-coordinator, School of Health Information Management” with a non refundable application fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira only) in Certified Bank Draft payable to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi