HOW TO APPLY FOR OFFA POLY FULL-TIME ND/HND ADMISSION FOR 2018/2019 SESSION.
Fed Poly Offa HND Full-Time Admission Details:
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates into its Full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for 2018/2019 academic session/
A. TWO YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
The under listed two (2) year Full-Time programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma are available in the Institution viz;
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii. Food Technology
iii. Science Laboratory Technology
a. Biology/Microbiology option
b. Chemistry/Biochemistry option
c. Physics with Electronics option
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Engineering Technology
ii. Electrical & Electronics Engineering Technology:
a. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
b. Power and Machine Engineering
iii. Mechanical Engineering:
a. Manufacturing Engineering
b. Power and Plant Engineering
iv. Civil Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
i. Architectural Technology
ii. Building Technology
iii. Quantity Surveying
Fed Poly Offa HND Full-Time Admission Entry Requirements
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow:
- Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma (ND) in their chosen programme at not below LOWER CREDIT Classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic. However, candidates with pass grade at the ND/NID are eligible for consideration for admission provided they have minimum of two (2) years post Industrial Training experience.
- Candidates are to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings from such examinations as SSC, GCE O’Level, NTC/NBC (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’level examinations)
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post National Diploma industrial training experience.
Every applicant for the Polytechnic HND Programme who did not obtain his/her ND from the Federal Polytechnic Offa are required to forward a copy of his/her National Diploma Transcript to the Office of the Registrar.
How To Apply for Fed Poly Offa HND Full-Time Admission
Intersted applicants are to visit https://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=173&AT=1 to complete the online application form.
Application closes Friday, August 24, 2018