Rivers State University of Science and Technology Sandwich undergraduate admission application form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the undergraduate sandwich programme of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply for, list of available programmes and other RSUST admission details below.
⇒ RSUST University Scholarships
Please share this!
Rivers State University of Science and Technology Sandwich Undergraduate Admission Screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt 2017/2018 sandwich Undergraduate Programme.
List of Available Courses of RSUST Sandwich Undergraduate.
These are the courses being offered in RSUST Sandwich Programme.
B.Sc Degree Programmes in:-
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education with Options in:-
- Office Management and Technology
- Science Education with Options in:-
- Mathematics Education and
- Integrated Science
- Environmental Education
- Technical Education with Options in:-
- Educational Foundation with Option in:-
- Adult and Community Education
- Educational Management
RSUST Undergraduate Sandwich Admission Entry Requirements
A 2- year Degree Programmes (4 long vacations)
- NCE (with a merit or above level) in Agricultural Education, Business Education, Science Education and Technical Education.
- NCE in any subject combination for Adult and Community Education.
- HND in any area of Agriculture, Business, Science, Technical or related areas.
How to Apply For RSUST Sandwich Undergraduate Programme.
Application forms can be obtained online or from the Institute of Education office.
Application fee of (N10,000.00) only is to be paid to the University designated Bank account number.
Applicants are accordingly advised to log onto the University Website ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payment by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay, using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
Applicants should submit printed online forms and referees forms to the Institute of Education accompanied by photocopies of required credentials.
Registration Deadline: Friday, 13th July, 2018.
Lecture Commencement Date: Monday 23rd July, 2018.