The University of Leeds,UK invites applications from International
students who wants to pursue a PhD program at the Institution.
This scholarship program covers a maintenance grant of £14,553 per annum.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have completed their masters and bachelors degree program in any recognized Institution.
– Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Leeds University.
Step 1: Applicants must first submit a research degree study application
form and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID Number (Student ID
Number) to be eligible to apply for a Leeds University Business School:
Economics Scholarship. Applications without a valid University ID Number
will be rejected.
Step 2: The following documents must be uploaded with your PhD application or sent with your scholarship application:
– PhD application form
– Scholarship application form:
– Research proposal: a 1000-2000 word document, in Word or .pdf format,
outlining your proposed research topic and programme of research. Please
see Writing Your Research Proposal for further details
– Locating your Research in Leeds University Business School Form:
download the Locating Your Research Form from the Business School
Two academic references: you must submit two academic letters of
reference from two people who have taught you at Masters (or Bachelors)
level who are able to comment on your academic ability and suitability
to study on the programme. References must either:
1) Be written on headed paper; or
2) Bear the institution’s stamp/logo; or
3) Be typed and stamped with the institution’s stamp on the University of Leeds Referee’s Report.
– Certified copies of qualification certificates: scanned copies of all your higher education and professional qualifications;
– Certified copies of academic transcripts and full grading systems:
scanned copies of the official university listing of the full set of
marks contributing to the overall grade of your qualifications. If you
have not yet been awarded your qualification, you must provide
confirmation of your provisional marks to date.
The scholarship application deadline is on 1st June 2017.
Get More Details HERE
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free:
Do you have any question concerning this post? Feel free to ask us via the comment box below