Apply For UITH School of Nursing Admission Application Form is out
Details about the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, UITH school of nursing admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing for the 2017/2018 academic session.
READ: List of approved medical schools in Nigeria
UITH School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- The prospective candidates should posses the following qualification : Five Credits, English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. WASC/NECO at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must not be less than Eighteen years (18) of age.
- Candidate must not have any criminal record.
- Three copies of passport photographs is required for the application.
How to Apply for University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing.
- Download application form from HERE from 14th July to 31st August, 2017 closing date by 4pm.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR FORM: REMITA 7,500 payable to University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, school complex revolving fund account.
Submission/Closing Date: Duly completed application forms to which passport photograph and credentials are attached should be forwarded to:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
Not later than (6) weeks from the date of advertisement. Any application received after the closing date shall not be processed.
The Computer Based Testing (CBT) Entrance Examination holds:
On: 9th September, 2017
At: COMSIT CENTER (CBT), University Of Ilorin Permanent Site, Ilorin
Time: 9:00 am
Oral interview date: 12th September, 2017.
RESUMPTION DATE: for successful candidate in the CBT exam 9th October, 2017.
LATEST UITH NEWS | UNILORIN NEWS | 2017 ADMISSION UPDATES