UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL (UITH) ,SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (SHIM) ADMISSION FORM FOR BOTH ND & HND IS ON SALE!
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) and (HND) programme, (full-time) of the School of Health Information Management for the 2019/2020 session.
Duration of Course: Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2019 (Full-Time Programme).
Accommodation: The course is non-residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
UITH SHIM Admission Requirements.
Admission Requirement for National Diploma (ND) /Educational qualification
- Applicants for ND programme must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Conducted in 2019. The candidates must have a minimum score of 140 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
- In addition to a minimum score 140 in 2019 UTME which requires any three subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Yoruba, Government and Religious Knowledge.
- Candidates should also posses the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
- These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1 subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Admission Requirement for Higher National Diploma (HND) /Educational qualification
- Applicant must meet the requirement for National Diploma Admission. He/She must possess National Diploma Certificate or Health Records Technician Certificate.
- Candidates with ND certificates in Health Information Management must have evidence of one year industrial training and should possess professional license certificate by the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
How to Apply for UITH School of Health Information Management Admission Form.
- New Applicant: Create login details – use the Form on the admission page.
- Application fee of: Seven thousand naira (#7,000) only for School of Health Information Management payable
- Click the ‘Admission’ button at the left pane of the page.
- Select apply for admission.
- Fill in your details correctly
- Choose the program you are applying for
- And Click register.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Proceed to make payment.
- Pay using the payment button on your page.
- Print your receipt.
- Provide your bio-data and academic records.
- Cross check the application form and submit.
- You can save the application and continue.
- Print your BIO-DATA .
- All completed forms should be printed and submitted to the Registrar school complex University of Ilorin Teaching hospital ilorin.
- Amount: for School of Health Information Management(HND/ND) -> #7000.00.
- Examination Date: for School of Health Information Management (HND/ND) -> Will be communicated soon.
- Venue: for School of Health Information Management (HND/ND) -> UITH School Complex, Old Maternity Wing , Amilegbe, Ilorin.
- Time: School of Health Information Management(HND/ND) -> 7am prompt.
- Oral Interview Date: School of Health Information Management(HND/ND) -> Will be announced soon.
- Closing Date: All completed application forms with original receipt of payment must reach the office of the Registrar, School’s Complex on or before 31st August, 2019.
- Resumption Date: School of Health Information Management -> Will be announced soon.
Other Relevant Information
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form.
For further information please contact the following G.S.M. Nos:
- 08033701842 (Registrar)
- 08030621725 (School Coordinator)