The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2018/2019 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
- Go to JAMB portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- You are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only on or before March 31, 2019.
You can also confirm your UNIJOS admission status on JAMB portal by follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.