University of Benin, UNIBEN admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available on the university official portal.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIBEN admission list is now available online.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UNIBEN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNIBEN admission portal : uniben.waeup.org/login.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIBEN admission list.